[VAC] Fuse Panel

We just spent the last two days trying to figure out the wiring between our
van and Airstream to get our brakes to work.  As I mentioned before, we took
our Airstream in to have the wiring harness replaced, and the mechanic
somehow switched the wires so that our trailer brakes only came on when we
were backing up and the backups lights stayed on continuously.  We've tried
several different combinations to no luck, so we're giving up and taking the
harness in to our trailer hitch place (Unfortunately, they're in Atlanta,
the Airstream is in Florida.) to check on the wiring.

Now for my question: the book indicates that there is a fuse panel under the
front window for the main charge line breaker and exterior light breakers.
We're wondering if we could have blown a fuse that's causing the brakes to
not work.  We don't see anything like a panel, however.  We know the main
fuse panel is under the sink.  Anybody with a 1975 31' Excella 500 with a
center bath know what I'm talking about?

Are there any classes at Airstream rallies, specifically the next one in
Sarasota, that teach the basics of the electrical system.  We need help.

Kiki Pollard
'75 Excella 500
WBCCI 31911
Atlanta, GA