Re: [VAC] Episode II : The Pooptank Fiasco

Trike,
At least you know what the things are that you run into as you peruse your
way throught the rot and funk.  I am starting from the floor up in my old
pipe frame beast, also because so much of it is rotten, but I have no idea
WHY it is rotten.  In the meantime, various wild cats have been using it in
this sub-zero upstate NY winter weather.  They LIKE the entrance I ripped
through the floor...
Elisa
PS - Thanks for the laughs - wanna have a cussin' contest?