Re: [VAC] Dear List.....

Thanks, Roy.  I'll look tomorrow to see if I can find a name.  And I'll
apply the WD40 and see what happens.   BTW how old are LP tanks before they
make you replace them?  I'm sure these are original (1974) but there is a
tag attached dated 1997 stating all was inspected and found ok.  There is
propane in them but of course I don't know how much.  I was just wandering
when I take them to get them filled if the gas people are gonna tell me I
have to buy new ones.  Thanks.

Marlaine