Re: [VAC] Dear List.....

Congratulations:  I have a "79' tradewind and have had it for nearly a year.
Next month it's the big trip from Md. to Fla. Keys. If my memory is correct
there should be a nut behind the ball holding assembly that adjusts the tongue
that keeps the ball from coming out, it may be a little to tight. By the way
lots of airstreamers put the draw bar back onto the hitch after they unhook,
keeps it easy to find, but they don't do it the way you had to. On upholstery,
my wife bought a couple of futon mattresses to replace the cushions on the twin
beds. I cut three sections of plywood and we use them to go between the beds
and by dropping one futon we fill the gap, creating a king sized bed, only
takes seconds to make or unmake.