[VAC] Dear List.....

Greetings to all,

You will remember a few weeks ago I burdened the list with multiple novice
questions regarding towing, hitches, GVWR, etc.  Well, I am here to
announce that I am now the very proud owner of a brand new--in every
way--1974 AS Tradewind!  I brought her home last night and have been too
excited to sit down! She is in perfect condition.  The skin and clear coat
are beautiful.  Everything functions perfectly including the 8 track tape
player!  (fortunately I saved my very favorite 8 track tapes).  I am even
getting used to the 70's horrendous upholstry.  Of course I will change
that at some future date but right now I am in hog heaven.  Just 2 more
questions--is there anyway to cut down on the wind noise (whistling)?  And
when I tried to unhook my trailer this morning, the ball wouldn't drop out
of the tongue thingy.  So I had to unpin the draw bar and drive away
leaving it still attached to the tongue.  What am I doing wrong?  I want to
get involved with the local club and be as active as a working girl can be.
 How do I go about that?  (I guess that was a third question).  Anyway, I
just had to share my joy.

Marlaine