[VAC] Added Bambi Battery

I wasn't sure if the external mount tractor type battery would work camping
at Joshua Tree National Park last week (night temp. 28 degrees). So I added a
sealed Deco Voyager deep cycle under the front sofa.  It took the space of
some never used steel tent pegs in the trunk area.  I didn't run out of power
even though I never hooked up the 35 watt PV array. The Optima battery is
small and cool looking but not narrow enough to fit in the front battery box.
You can almost buy three Delcos for the price of the Optima so I think it is
a better to take the savings buy Intel stock and when the Delco dies 4 years
from now you will have enough dough to buy a new trailer.