Re: [VAC] Batteries

I agree with Wayne.  I and others are here to learn and discover the facts that
we didn't know we didn't know.  The best way to correct this situation is for
those individuals who do know to offer a full explanation while on line to the
whole list.   I remember a recent discussion warning us to not connect the white
wire in a circuit to the neutral leg.  I would have made this mistake and then
that one day would come as I step outside while holding on to the door that my
butt would buzz off.  I will join the chorus with my thanks.  You all are
keeping the Airstream fleet on the roads.  You do not have to apologize.