Re: Re: [VAC] Batteries

Don,
Thanks for detail.
It has become very appearant to me that people subscribe to the List for
just this reason. Alot of folks don't know enough about the subject matter
to ask the questions that make a differnce in really getting the answers
they need to make a decision. Elaboration on any subject is as easy to
discard as hitting the delete button. So you and all our heavy elaborators
Jim ,Bill, Terry and a host of others, Thanks for sharing "Keep Those
Details Coming". Those of us without the experience need yours.

WAM
'66TWLY
WDCU