Re: [VAC] Interior Plywood Paneling

Bill,
Nobody wants to fill an order for a small quantity.
I've been in contact with a half a dozen Manufacturers.
Quite frankley I screwed up. An old plywood barn down the street had some in
Ash and Oak last summer and I saw it but wasn't ready so I said I would be
back. Well last week I went back and the place went out of  business 2
months ago.

Story of my life a day late and a dollar short.

I've been looking at the stuff I took out to see if it can be salvaged and
refinished. I'm going to try a couple of the worst pieces and see how they
come out. I'll let you know how I make out.

WAM
'66TWLY
WDCU