Re: [VAC] Interior Plywood Paneling

Hey WAM, having 'been there, done that', I searched all over for 1/4
inch finish grade sheets, with premium finish on both faces.  The stuff
I pulled out of my 66 TW was finished on both sides.  It seems that is a
thing of the past, unless you can custom order it.   I ended up with 1/4
inch cabinet grade Ash and it was fun and beautiful.  Try asking a local
cabinet maker.  Those old guys will know if you can custom order it.
It aint cheap, ,,,,,
but you know that, after all, it is,....a Land Yacht.

Bill Scott
66 Tradewind, Land Yacht