Re: [VAC] Interior Plywood Paneling

I sometimes get a little bummed being a country boy having to live near
a metropolitan area (SF Bay Area), but this is one time I'm not.  With
30 min's of the house there are 2 lumber yards that specialize in
hardwoods, and between the two of them they have double-sided 1/4"
mahogany, oak, ash, cedar, birch, laun, cherry, and a few woods I've
never heard of.  You might phone all the wood dealers/lumber yards in
your phone book, as a lot of places are out there, it just takes some
detective work to find them.  I even remember coming across a place on
the Internet that sold hardwood and 4x4 sheets of exotic plywoods -
something a good "Infoseek" search would turn up again.
RJ