Re: [VAC] Batteries and chargers

I have heard this on this list for past couple of years but my experience
is that I had four Die Hard No Maintenance (sealed) deep cycle batteries
in  my trailer for about 8 years and I finally lost one two months ago.
They have been constantly under the "care" of four solar panels and think
that has a lot to do with their longetivty.  Also I have been not been a
heavy user of DC power although not sure how much difference  much
difference. that would make.  As my mother used to say "don't believe
anything  your read/hear and only half of what you see".

Roy