[VAC] Parts

Hello All,
I have started to pull apart my 68 Sovereign and found I am in need of a
couple parts. Anyone know where I can get:
    1. A flat (6 inch high) freshwater holding tank, 30 gallons.
    2. Two inside light covers, old ones are cracked.
    3. Closet door latch, brown in color.
    4. Front window rock guard, the hardware is good the fiberglass is
cracked             and has a hole the size of a baseball.
I have removed a number of window awnings (4), all have different hardware
and the canvas is shot. If anyone is interested in them, give me a yell.
Thanks for all your help,
Ed
61 Trade Wind
68 Sovereign