Re: [VAC] Insurance

Suzanne..  Wish I could help, but I'm only licensed in Nebraska, but bear in
mind, in most cases, you will be getting coverage on an 'actual cash value'
basis.  Some companies may require an appraisal.  Usually the specialty
companies like Foremost or Progressive have better trailer coverage than your
auto policy will be.  Contents coverage, towing, etc., are better with the
specialty companies.   Good Luck... and usually an Independent Insurance
Agent will have more choices for you.  Jim Zimmer, 9289, 63 Safari.