Re: [VAC] Insurance

Greetings Suzanne!

I would definitely start with my regular Insurance agent.  Be sure to ask
about stated value coverage if you value your trailer at more than average
market value.  Your agent should have this information.  My American Family
agent advised that any travel trailer more than 15 years of age is valued
at an upper limit of $2,500.00.  My agent, however, was able to write a
stated value policy for the value of my trailer.  My annual premium is less
than $150.00

You are well advised to consider your collision coverage as even a minor
accident can be costly to repair.  A recent encounter with a gatepost
placed five 6" creases in the side of my Overlander and the repair is going
to exceed $1,500.

Good luck in solving your insurance dilemma.