Re: [VAC] Winter protection

If it were me, I'd take my handy dandy set of Salvation Army
Lobster Picks and carefully go around each window to remove the
old caulking. Because I like to finish what I start in the same
day, I'd wait for a warm dry one and hang a "Do Not Disturb" sign
on my garage door.

Now that I've read about Captain Tolley's Crack Cure, I might
revise my thinking and apply that first. Then, depending on what
it looked like when cured, I'd decide on the Vulcum. If the CTCC
goes on thin and almost disappears, I'd go with the Vulcum as a
top coating. I've got plenty of it anyway.  A narrow bead of
Vulcum goes on best when the weather is warm and sets up well
when it doesn't get rained on right away.

It's hard to imagine a compatibility problem so I'd do the Vulcum
the next day while the surface was still clean and I was still in
the mood. Some of my best work ocurs when I'm highly motivated,
enthusiastic and undisturbed.

Terry #6477