[VAC] '64 Furnace Vent

My '64 TW has an INTERNATIONAL OIL COMPANY LPG furnace in it that was
made in St. Louis, MO.  The vent measures about 13 1/2" wide X 21"
tall and projects about 2-1/2" from the side of the trailer.  It has the

embossed words, "CAUTION HOT"  and  "REPLACE IF DAMAGED" on it and has
an overall screen-like texture on the aluminum.  With the exception of
the vent (which is very badly damaged) the trailer doesn't have a dent
in it....it's in beautiful condition, inside and out!

My question is....is it realistic to think I can find a vent in top
condition to replace
my badly damaged one, or was this furnace only used for a very short
period of time by Airstream?  I do believe the furnace was part of the
original equipment put on by them.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks.

Steve & Kay Chop  #6524, VAC
'70 Overlander
'64 Trade Wind