Re: Re: [VAC] Elctrical Info

Jim,

This is for a twistlock that came stock on the trailer.  It's a 30-amp
250v, and it has a different prong configuration than the more common
30-amp 125v ones.  I suppose it could be 3-phase hardware being used in a
125v single phase application, but I thought 3-phase had 4 wires(?)  Mine
only has three.

Anyway, I'm not rewiring anything on the trailer side, just making a new
extension cord, and this plug *does* match the male plug built into the
side of the trailer, so as you say, all I have to do is ensure that the
outlets are hooked up correctly, which I'll do by testing.

Don