[VAC] Winter protection

Since we're working our trailer(the broken window) we've been scouring the
resources for the other things we need to do for the winter.

Chalking: should we remove the old chalk around the windows, etc. before
putting on the new Vulcum?

Wax or something over the whole trailer? The trailer is clear coated but
peeled on the top nose. We'd like to wax or something to protect it till
next year when we polish.

We've had this Airstream since 1987 or so and it's in good shape, just
little things need to be done now.
We're your usual or unusual musician, artist, airstream owners living in
Northern California.

Thanks for your help.

ERIN & ARNIE
'72 Tradewind