Re: [VAC] broken window

Hi Erin,
Yes the window they sent was plexiglass. Which I did not appreciate.I wanted
orginal glass replacement however they do not do that anymore.
It comes already assmbled in the curved aluminum frame(which I had to bend a
bit more in my vise.
Yes I do have a vertical strip between the two windows. To which I riveted
the new frame.

Hope this answers your questions. Feel free to ask me any other questions.
And yes I ordered a window guard form Airstream and have it in the garage
which I will install in the spring.It is not original but I do not want to
go through the broken window thing again.

Good luck

Peter
69 Safari