Re: [VAC] Magnets on Aluminum?

Elisa,

Great idea.........but unfortunately magnets aren't attracted to aluminum. A
short time ago.......maybe several months ago.......different folks on this
list had discussions on this topic. Maybe you'll hear from them.
One suggestion I have is to use the stretched spring type of hangers, one at
top & one at the bottom of each window. You slip the springs through a slot in
the curtains. Years ago I used these on my truck canopies for the curtains and
it worked great.
Question........does your Airstream still have the original drape hanging items
at the windows? If you are only missing the little hooks some of these should
still be available.

Pat