Re: Wiring diagram

[ Follow Ups ] [ Streamline Message Board ]

Posted by Tom Patterson on October 26, 2000 at 20:10:22:

In Reply to: Re: Wiring diagram posted by James on October 25, 2000 at 13:25:33:

James,
I couldn't agree more about needing a bypass valve, but it will have to wait until I redo all of the water lines. Here are a couple more pictures. The first shows the water intakes. I called the large grey pipe a vent in my earlier posting. Obviously that is wrong with a pressurized system. It is the intake pipe used for manually filling the water tank. The water from the hookup comes in to the left and below the grey pipe. It is somewhat obscured by the compresser which is also to the left of the grey pipe.
You can see part of the reason I need a redo on the piping in the second photo. I found that I had five breaks in the pipes (probably from freezing) which had been repaired with short lengths of garden hose all but one of which had failed. I could not get at the one behind the toilet to replace it with copper pipe, so replaced them all with washing machine hose. It is not a great replacement, but the hose is at least sturdier than the garden hose. The second photo shows one of my replacements above the wheel well.

Click on these pictures for a larger image.

Follow Ups:

HWForums.com Message Forums
Copyright © 2001 HighWired Internet Innovations Inc. All rights reserved.