Re: Wiring diagram

[ Follow Ups ] [ Streamline Message Board ]

Posted by James on October 29, 2000 at 15:44:50:

In Reply to: Re: Wiring diagram posted by Tom Patterson on October 29, 2000 at 00:47:45:

Tom,

Looks really good in white. If memory serves me, I recall a little lever that had to be pushed on that furnace when the red knob is turned and then you would light the pilot thorugh the hole. Is that missing? Another thought on the wires since they are both red...maybe they connected to a sail switch or high/low limit switch???I thought it would be logical if it may be the same circuit, maybe it would need to be interrupted if the fan speed became to low or the temperature got too hot? I think this is the original coleman the required the whole back side of the trailer to be cut out. My trailer originally had that model but thank goodness it was replaced with a solid state electronic ignition coleman in the mid 80's prior to my purchase of the unit. They used a stainless steel plate on the back to cover the rectangular hole and then cut a small hole in that off center for the new intake vent. It looks as good as it could. I think I have that same circuit connection under a cover on the front a-frame. I purchased a heating element this past weekend for the original Dometic refrigerator (just in case it goes out) and was told that they are still readily available. It went on a model RM75-A 7 cubic foot box. It cost 48.00 but is worth the peace of mind. I have a cabinet full of extra parts.

Follow Ups:

HWForums.com Message Forums
Copyright © 2001 HighWired Internet Innovations Inc. All rights reserved.