Re: Wiring diagram

[ Follow Ups ] [ Streamline Message Board ]

Posted by James on October 25, 2000 at 13:25:33:

In Reply to: Re: Wiring diagram posted by parsonjr@naxs.net on October 25, 2000 at 11:32:01:

Tom,
That looks like my '72 before I replaced the Hot Water Heater. It also appears that you do not have a bypass valve on your fresh water to prevent water from having to fill the tank at all times. It is certainly worth installing. The copper line that runs up from the tank opening and curves up along the bottom of the bed frame just inside the door and underneath the bottom is where I have a shut off valve installed. This will allow water from the city inlet to supply the faucets but isolate the tank. Of course this has to be opened and the water connection under the trailer capped when using from the water tank without city connections. It appears that there is some more work to do for Carl. You may want to consider installing a plastic water tank with a demand pump like "shur flow". It would not make sense to install the original connection since it has been removed. It would be cheaper and easier. Streamline probably had one general users manual as far as I know. Carl, glad you have a Coleman. That is what I have and it was probably added in the 80's. My mechanic stated that coleman no longer makes these furnaces but he replaced my board last year and it has worked perfect since then. I cannot figure out why they had wired yours separately???Or did they run separate 110 lines from the after market electric heaters? I do not think Streamline had that option. Maybe a Catalytic heater which would have been plumbed to the propane lines.

Follow Ups:

HWForums.com Message Forums
Copyright © 2001 HighWired Internet Innovations Inc. All rights reserved.