The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Water leak

David,
Hate to admit it, but I did look. All of my SS have what you described, and
are very nice showers that can be assembled, disassembled, and easily fit
thru the door. Really nice quality units.

I am burnt on Delta and have gone to American Standard. I was shocked at
their lifetime warranty and made a simple phone call to an 800 number. They
mailed me complete rebuild replacement parts kit, much more than I wanted,
and I had to insist I did not want a complete new unit, only one seal. Great
company.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX