The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Trailer Exterior Repair Question

I come across near my folks house what I thought was a silver streak but ended
up being a streamline, looks like a 20 footer. I approached them to sell last
year as it looked pretty clean from the road. Anyway a year later they have
called with possible interest to sell. I was able to go look at it up close
and they bought it new. Has not been on the road since mid 1990. Inside is all
original but outside has some minor issues, on one top corner he hit a tree
and repaired it by laying another piece of metal over to patch, looks so so.
Anyway above the door the small metal louver piece has some issues, has anyone
tried to replace that piece with any success?
Thanks