The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] status of logos

Jason is going to ship me an intact Silver Streak logo to be used to create
the mold.

At this point, I have orders for 32 logos.  I will post the list before doing
any actual ordering in order that everyone can ensure that I have correctly
included their order.

More specific details will have to wait until I get Jason's logo, and go over
it with the casting company.

It occurs to me that some of you may want to the logo painted, and some
unpainted.  That is another issue we will address later.  Meanwhile, there is
still time for people to order their logos.

-Tom