From: sslist-admin@tompatterson.com
[mailto:sslist-admin@tompatterson.com] On Behalf Of Tom Patterson
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 10:29 AM
To: sslist@tompatterson.com
Subject: [SilverStreak] status of logos

Jason is going to ship me an intact Silver Streak logo to be used to
create the mold.

At this point, I have orders for 32 logos.  I will post the list before
doing any actual ordering in order that everyone can ensure that I have
correctly included their order.

More specific details will have to wait until I get Jason's logo, and go
over it with the casting company.

It occurs to me that some of you may want to the logo painted, and some
unpainted.  That is another issue we will address later.  Meanwhile,
there is still time for people to order their logos.

-Tom