The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Re:Vinyl Decals for Silver Streak

I have an extra set of vinyl decals for a '77 Supreme Rocket( 2 side
"Supreme Rocket" and one "SS" for the trunk) that was made at a local sign
and decal lettering company for me. The color is cherry red.  I want $45 for
the set , or $25 for just the "SS", plus shipping. I paid to have the decals
applied professionally, but I watched how it's done and feel that I can walk
someone through it. I can supply pictures if needed in order for you to see
how well they turned out. Also I can give you the measurements of the decals
to make sure they are the same size as yours.

Bill Hindman
whindman@satx.rr.com