From: Eddie <EddieHuffstetter@HOTMAIL.COM>
To: sslist@tompatterson.com
Sent: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 1:18 pm
Subject: Re: [SilverStreak] SS for sale

James,
Poor Silver Streak, out there shivering in the cold, not warm and fuzzy.
76 Wed then 40's rain Thurs, then this morning was 39. Would you guys stop
sending your horrible cold fronts this way? I keep dressing, undressing,
turn on the ac, then the heater, plants think is summer and are confused
the next day. Donky the Dachsund is spoiled anyway, but he gave up and
won't even venture outside.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX