The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Re:thanks for the help on Refrigerator replacement

Thanks to all. I looked at taking the doors off but this Nordic Cold model
doors are recessed and that wont make a difference. I dont mind taking a
reciprocating saw to the doorway. I am absolutely amazed at the design of
this 1992 plywood camper. What a bunch of junk Skyline makes. Our 74 SS is
the only camper we have ever owned and with the exception of the new appliances
and safety items like converter panel and electric water heater we keep her
original. Of course some of you know me so I will avoid mentioning the flipped
axels. OOPS I slipped. Happy Mums day all!!