The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Refrigerator replacement

A guy who was looking at the old fridge from my Streak told me that the
door way had to be cut larger to get in/out of a new plywood trailer
unit. He was serious. He said that they assembled the walls in back of
the fridge after they put the unit in. Seems crazy to me, but
disassembling the fridge to get it inside seems like too much work for
those throwaway trailer makers to go to.