The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Re: Silver Streak Digest V1 #592

DEADBOLT looks original to me, but the key says Kwick lock and has a Logan,
Utah Shop name on it. So maybe they added that in.  Tell me what a suicide
door is??  My hinges are OK.  How would they interfere with the dead bolt?

ENTRANCE DOOR SEAL  We are needing one too, but can't find one that is thick
enough.  Any help appreciated.

WINDOW TABS on front window only.  I took some photos but don't know how you
can see, I think this list won't let you attach photos.  But they are on the
center front and outside the trailer.  The escape window is in the back by
the twin beds, I know what those latches are. If there is a way to show the
photos, let me know.

GREY TANK, we had one built. In Utah.   Though it is only 15 gal.  It was
~$200 and it was not molded but welded panels, if that makes sense?  We have
it installed and are watching to see if all the new fittings etc. are
sealed, we are hoping nothing leaks.  It is between the frame beams on the
back of the trailer and is only 12" wide to fit in between. Better than
nothing, we think.

OLD WATER HEATER  taken out.  It may still work, but we put in a new one.
Any resale  value there?

FRIG  (Old Dometic) is also in Utah.  Maybe I should just put the shelves,
racks and crispers on ebay?  I hope the new frig has the same panel size so
we can insert the original green and silver ones in the new frig.

DECALS we are interested too.

DAVE AND SHERYLYN