The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Re: Silver Streak Digest V1 #592

Sherylyn,
Suicide means door opens to front. Motor home door opens to rear. If door is
suicide, comes open, wind snatches hard and blows door off or crashes it
into side of coach if your lucky and it does not destroy something or
someone. If opens to front, door is not able to fly open as wind while
traveling won't allow door to blow out and tends to want to keep it nearly
closed. Dead bolt on suicide door is absolute must because there is too much
movement while traveling to depend on the latch which is not very deep or
secure.

Fridges are a standard sizing. Check the links I sent. All have the
dimensions and I would gladly re-send the info. Your new fridge and trim
will fit. Sometimes you will need a little altering but you will be pleased
with how well all will be doable as you wish.

eBait was running a 50 cent special for ads, so a seller told me. In any
event I am told if you start a bid at a penny or 99 cents, put very few
pics, it is affordable. What cost most are pics, reserves, stuff like that.
I have never sold on ePay, but passing along what long time repeat sellers
have told me.

I'd try to sell the heater and the shelves, but state that you will charge
only actual shipping because most people are like me and get turned off by
sellers making their money on so-called shipping and handling. Your 99 cent
sale may go to the last minute with no takers only to shock you in the end
so never get disheartened. eCrave usually has a free or low cost re-list if
something does not sell. You'll do best with the shortest listing period,
rather than long seven-day listings. Just list everything starting with the
words vintage trailer........ and everybody has an auto search for that.
Your items will get seen.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX