The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Re: Silver Streak Digest V1 #512

Thank you Ralph,

I have helper springs that need to be installed on the Sub, which should help my
situation dramatically.  As for my brake controller I use a Tekonsha PRODIGY Brake
Controller, which is supposed to be one of the best around.  I know it has a
lifetime warranty.  I also currently use sway bars and stabilizer bars with my
Streamline, which I would continue to do with any other trailer I purchased.

I have consulted others who have used SUBS similar to mine for towing and the
only real issue is getting up hills.  My wife and I both work full time both kids
are in school so we don't have time to take long range trips of more than 600 or
so miles .  So basically this will be an extended weekend use trailer for us.

I will use your email to hopefully convince my wife that we can pull the SS with our Sub.