The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] New owner with questions :)

Hello everyone!
I am new to the list and the proud new owner of a very awesome  28'
Continental Deluxe Rocket. I have been studying hard trying to learn  all I can about
the most wonderful trailer I have ever seen! Great site Tom  Patterson and what
a great group of Silver Streak owners on this list!
I have a few quick questions for the list: My trailer  was advertised as a
1966, the title says first sold in 1970, the rear tag  says M68. Am I correct to
assume she was Manufactured in 1968? Another  question: she has very
beautiful high quality dark wood interior, would  this be oak? Sure does not look like
the birch in my Spartans!
Can't wait to hear back, thanks in advance!

LaDona
Cottonwood, Ca

1968? SS Continental Deluxe Rocket.
1957 Spartan Imperial Mansion