The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] New owner with questions :)

LaDona

Congratulations on your acquisition, welcome to a very select group, Silver
Streak / Streamline Owners Group.
Not very many of these trailers were ever made, they were very expensive
because of their Excellent construction.
Others on this list are probably better able to answer your questions, but I
would guess you are correct, mfg. in 1968 and sold in 1970.

Be sure to take the time to go to Tom's website and look through all of the
various bits of data that may pertain to your Silver Streak.  Under the
"Other" category there is information on the Hinges, Logos, etc..

Tom's site is the best single source for our trailers.  Occasionally you can
find a little bit of information on Vintage Airstream sites, and Vintage
Trailer repair and restoration sites, but nothing like Tom's site.

I even know where Cottonwood is, as I go past Cottonwood on the way to Lake
Shasta a couple of times a year.

Enjoy your Silver Streak.

Regards,

Ralph Cooke
1972 Silver Streak 26' Continental Deluxe Atlas.
Bakersfield, CA
rcooke@bak.rr.com