The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] new member

Howdy, i'm mike writeing from northern az. My wife and I found our streak on a
jobsite in prescott az.2 yrs.ago.She's a 76 supreme rocket 28'.I'ts in great
condition.The interior is a time warp transporting you back to the 70's.The
exterior is in good shape,the gold is great condition,with the rest of skin
with the typical minor small dings of a trailer this age. There is a scrape on
the lower door side quarter panel on which I would to have repaired one day.
Were lucky every thing works.
  Mike