The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Good news! Our hinges!

Good news!

A replacement for our Silver Streak pretty pot-metal hinges can be and will
be manufactured in Stainless Steel. The final cost is $300 per pair set.
Those like myself who will add a mid-door third hinge can get that
additional hinge piece for $150.

Actual shipping will hopefully be via USPS Flat Rate shipping and is hoped
to be about $20 depending upon where you are. The weight is about 3 pounds
per hinge piece. Orders cannot be individually, processed, sold, or handled
from the plant. If you want hinges contact Eddie@Huffstetter.com .

Orders will be taken now thru Sunday June 22, 2008. I will place the order
on Monday June 23, 2008. Delivery production is quoted to be 4 to 5 weeks
from date of order. There will be good questions of how to pay and other
details. We will work all that out, no problem. Just know the hinge will be
exact holes, alignment, and shape duplicate in stainless steel, mill finish.
The is a finish that will closely match the anodized skin of the trailer.
Please direct questions off-list. I will have or get the answer.

-Eddie-
Houston, TX 713-694-8084