The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Cleaning the inside

I think that's the most likely answer, yes.  Many people love to fry their
food.  I can tell you that I cook all kinds of things in my kitchen, day
after day...and little bits of oil somehow hitch rides on air molecules to
distribute themselves around the kitchen.  They fall wherever they can-
-and they of course don't fall where there are things like tables to
deflect them.  The result is "sticky."  I have to wipe all surfaces near the
stove every other day or so to keep things clean.  Who wipes down the
walls of a trailer after cooking bacon and eggs?  As you can imagine,
though, it would be a worse problem in trailers because of less
ventilation.

Makes sense that 409 would work great:  it's the best thing for kitchen
grease!

Cristi