The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [SilverStreak] Walk in cooler hinges would work and be affordable. Take a look.

My bad on the hinge thought, I discounted the double door.  Mine is a single
door and the hinges would work for that, but I see what you mean.
You are right.  $540 is a deal for a set of  handmade hinges like that, they
don't make craftsmen like that anymore.
AJ