The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] SS Gold Trim Question

OK.  Thanks for the (bad, but useful) news.  I kind of expected as
much.  I once heard form someone in texas that had a damaged trailer,
but lost contact with him when I got a new computer and lost some
addresses.  If he's out there...

Maybe I'll use a fake vent or something aluminum.  The puncture is
small and there just a small crease near it.

Thanks for the advice.  This list has so many nice and caring people!

Jeff ('77 SS Continental / '54 Airstream Flying Cloud)