From: Eddie <EddieHuffstetter@HOTMAIL.COM>
To: sslist@tompatterson.com
Sent: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 4:44 am
Subject: Re: [SilverStreak] SS for sale

Yesterday it started out 60 and finished at 76 hot degrees. I want to complain
about this morning's 37 and then saw the temps in Chicago, Wisconsin, etc. I
feel so bad for you northern folks and know I have nothing to complain about. I
hope no one is having to survive there in a SS which may not be so beloved in
such harsh conditions. Think of you.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX