The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Silver Streak logos.....

I may be interested in 4 to 8 of Silver Streak, without the word Saber if
the logos are separate. To commit to that someone please take a picture and
email that to me Eddie@Huffstetter.com . The greater the number of players,
the more the set up costs can be distributed and diminished.

I am currently in the process of set up for Glider by Albatross, Streamline
front and rear logos, Boles Aero name plates, and a remake of the Streamline
Travel Lodge logos. I may also do Countess and Count. If anyone is
interested in those it would be a good time to take advantage of my set up
cost for these.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX