From: sslist-admin@tompatterson.com
[mailto:sslist-admin@tompatterson.com] On Behalf Of Eddie
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 1:35 PM
To: sslist@tompatterson.com
Subject: Re: [SilverStreak] Silver Streak logos.....

I may be interested in 4 to 8 of Silver Streak, without the word Saber
if
the logos are separate. To commit to that someone please take a picture
and
email that to me Eddie@Huffstetter.com . The greater the number of
players,
the more the set up costs can be distributed and diminished.

I am currently in the process of set up for Glider by Albatross,
Streamline
front and rear logos, Boles Aero name plates, and a remake of the
Streamline
Travel Lodge logos. I may also do Countess and Count. If anyone is
interested in those it would be a good time to take advantage of my set
up cost for these.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX