From: Eddie
Date: 5/21/2008 8:11:45 PM
To: sslist@tompatterson.com
Subject: Re: [SilverStreak] Silverstreak Fifth wheel in CA, and

AJ,
I was going to come over and help with the digging for your jars of cash.
See how kind I am? The only other fifth wheel I have seen is the one on
Tom's site. That is a sharp looking rig! This one is sort of a weird looking
two piece transformer looking thing. Looks like you could unlatch the front
section and take off with it somehow. There is a very defined separate
looking front and rear sectioning.

Let's call it ugly and pass on it, pretending we'd have bought it but don't
like it. Besides, when fuel hits $7 next summer, his price will go way down.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX