The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Silverstreak Fifth wheel in CA, and

Hi everyone,
I just wanted give everyone a heads up on a trailer I saw on the San Diego
craigslist, it looks sharp and as I understand it there weren't many 5th
wheels SS's made.  Looks like a great opportunity for someone. I have nothing
to do with this trailer, but would love to see it go to a good home.
'84 Silver Streak Aluminum Trailer  - $8900

See trailer picture at:
'84 Silver Streak Aluminum Trailer.jpg

35 foot 5th wheel. These are very desirable and collectable. Next best
thing to owning a nice bright shiny aluminum P51 Mustang. These
trailers are awesome. They don't go down in value as years pass. Just
like the Streamliner. Call me. I'll tell you all about this one. I look
for these all over the country and this is a perfect example. Also
comes with perfectly maintained 4.0 Onan generator. Great for fire
victims or use as camper. 619-588-5778.There is also a beautiful
1970 SILVER STREAK SILVER STREAK SABRE 14'  for sale on ebay right now in
Burnham ,Illinois .
It is item #
Item number:  270238933831.   It looks as good as It gets for an original
survivor, if it were closer I'd think long and hard about picking it up.

There is 2 days left on the auction and it is @ $2450 right now.
All the best
AJ