The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Re: [VAL] Shavers and rivets Pricing

Jason,
They came back with a whole new set of quotes, and the shaver was still
lower at $196, but I just didn't like the entire new site, practices, and
failure of a boss to support an obviously good salesman recognizing us as
the deserving group market that we are. Identity thru me was not acceptable
and could have been otherwise set up for an identity we could have taken
pride.

Ed Kovalik is a family man with his little successful business. I like to
support persons like him. VTS is a family business. I would rather spend a
few bucks more with this type of business than a big corporation anyway and
anyday. So I will buy my rivets from Ed when I can, and the rest from VTS. I
may get stuck having to buy the other shaver from Byler as it is much less
available.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX