The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Re: [VAL] Shavers and rivets Pricing

Ken,
Yea well I am pretty angry about the withdrawn quote. They sent a new quote
and the shaver was still about $196, but the rivets went almost doubled, I
did not like the reference requirement to me personally at all, and if the
boss cannot see the merits of his salesman and takes that practice then I
personally am done with them. VTS is a good company and family owned. They
have served me well and I don't begrudge anyone a profit. So I will just
stay with Ed Kovalik and VTS. Others can do what they want. I do not like
the practice I just saw from Byler at all.

We should have, and could have been recognized as an identified group and
important market value.

Fagetaboudit is my reaction!
-Eddie-
Houston, TX