The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [SilverStreak] Re: Silver Streak Digest V1 #540

Hi,
I have the same trailer.  My 72 Continental Atlas 26 foot SS has had a
Grey Water tank professionally added as some time in the past.

Some important questions.
1.)	Any damage on the outside of the trailer?
2.)	Any sign of leaks inside the trailer?
3.)	Do you have a "Grey Water" tank installed?
4.)	Does the Air Conditioner work properly?
5.)	Does the water heater work?
6.)	Does the Furnace and Furnace Blower work?
7.)	Does the Refrigerator work?
8.)	Is the Refrigerator a combination Gas Electric model?
9.)	Is the Shower, Shower Pan, and Shower Door in good condition?
10.)	Is the Toilet in place, and does it work properly?
11.)	Does the fresh water system work?
12.)	Is the fresh water system working on the original
"pressurized" system, or has 	an in-line 12 Volt water pump been
added.
13.)	Are there ANY soft spots in the floor, and if so where?
14.)	Is the original stove in place and does it work?
15.)	Is the electrical system working properly?
16.)	Does the "Black Water Tank Drain" work properly, and are there
any leaks?
17.)	What needs to be done to the trailer to complete the
restoration?

The above questions need to be addressed before you will be able to
get much interest in your trailer.  In my opinion you do have the
perfect size trailer.  Plenty of room for two people, yet small enough
to be easy to tow and park in various camping spots, it's a shame you
won't be able to complete your restoration.  If you were to complete
the restoration and had everything working properly, you would
probably be very pleased with the unit.

Best regards,

.Ralph